Monday 30 July 2012

Saturdays OOTD

I've had a rather busy weekend, so I apologise for the late post. This is an Outfit Of The Day (OOTD) for Saturday evening.

I went with my parents to their friends 25th Wedding Anniversary & wanted to dress up. I originally got the dress for my Graduation (which is in November) but I thought I'd give it a whirl before then! It was a bargain in the Next half price sale at £20, it is very comfortable and not too tight. The shoes were also £20 but they were a find in TKMaxx in Sheffield. They're black taffeta and are Rocket Dog shoes, they're only 3 1/2 inch heels and so are easy to walk in and very comfortable. I would normally get blisters from new shoes but I didn't with these. 


Hope you like it! 

Chelsea x

2 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous dress ! looks amazing on you

    xx Liyana

    http://LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com
    ( I'm having a MAC giveaway on my blog open until december 5th ! )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liyana. Gone for a similar style dress but different colours for my graduation as my hood on my gown is maroon. :) x

      Delete