Thursday 26 July 2012

New to all of this!

Hey everyone,


So, I have friends who write blogs and seem to enjoy it and recently I have been getting into fashion, make up & the like and thought, why not spend my spare time blogging!


A little bit about myself. I am a 22 year old (nearly) graduate from Sheffield Hallam University in England. I studied BSc (hons) Biomedical Sciences and managed to gain a 2:1 classification which I am thrilled about! In my quest for a job, I find myself with a lot of free time & have started to spend time looking in shops for bargins and also trying to find the perfect make up to suit my complexion. This is why I thought I would start a blog! 


I have very annoying combination skin, which is very difficult to find make up for. On top of this I am fair skinned and have hazel eyes. I can never find many blogs on which the blogger is fair skinned with dry/normal skin, redness around the nose and brunette hair & so I thought I'd share my trials & errors with others!


Also, I am a glasses wearer and have an eclectic taste in clothing & I always look for a bargin. I also fancied sharing this.


So, I hope that you enjoy the blog!


Chelsea x

No comments:

Post a Comment